Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Shining

Today I started with high expectations. First get the lessons done, work on baking for the guys upcoming trip for work and some much needed organization in the bedrooms. Well to much diappointment I am still working on the lessons.

This I guess this is really a good day for a lesson in patients, thats for myself. My youngest reminds me " We are suppose to shine what Jesus would shine". So as I take a step back and look, I realize that it's me who needs the lessn today. The children will learn the math and english regardless how long it takes them to finish. As for me, well lets say I will "shine" for today.

I will continue to sit and go over the contractions until they understand where the apostrophe goes and enjoy the rainy day.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl!!!

    You won the $50 Staples gift card on Tatertots and Jello. Congratulations!!! Send me an email at jennifer@tatertotsandjello.com with your address and I will get the gift card in the mail to you :)

    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete